A true love story

A true love story



I was got married  with a beautiful and
 decent girl. We have four children and I was very happy with him. My life was very pleasant. I always told me to tell my wife, "Leg have four perfume legs!" He always answered, "The law that you have allowed four marriages to allow women.". The law also has allowed us to take space, where we want to stay with the husband, and the other girl can get married, "he said," he said that he would have to be able to live with you for a life, because I had a lot of calorie before you, it was very calm, when I thought very much, when I thought very much. . . Because of which my wife left me. I was living in the world of dreams I thought after marrying that my first wife will return today. I went to Malaysia with my new noise wife I lived in the world of dreams when suddenly my first wife demanded a village through a relative. . . I refused because I really did not want to leave it. He filed a trial against me because he could have done this. I lost the trial and I divorced him. I was in trouble. . . My pleasant life ended and started a cold life with a new wife. I was a bit of shock when my better friend offers my previous wife to marry and accepted. . . He heard this land from my feet. My friend was an arm. If he was better than me, he was not worse than me. I sent a relative to his previous wife to refuse the relationship but I got a surprise answer. . . "The law has allowed him to do this!" Some time later it was married and I started to live in Depression. They went to three countries of Europe for their Honi Moon and I would have trouble all this news. My life changed I divorced my second wife because I realized that it was just loved. I destroyed my life and my children wanted to go to my mother because I could not fulfill their needs. My family took care of my children for some time but then he also advised that the childhood handed over to his mother. . . I lost my everything. . .  life, my wife, my child, my happiness and comfort. . . Just and just behind a fare and doubtful


 thinking. My wife explains me the meaning of "law it is legitimate". I am all your only one for you so that you can know that the law has also kept a lot of women too. When you are happy and Allah has given you every blessing, you should not be punished. Because often when you get some, it does not save any way to return because it is true that Allah has allowed the men to four marriages, but it is also true that Islam did not bind even the woman that if he does not want to live with a man, he would be a place if he wants to get married.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post